The South Coast Caravan & Motorhome Show, Broadlands Estate, Romsey 14th - 16th Sep 2018
Where is Broadlands Romsey: Broadlands is just outside Southampton. 35 minutes from Bournemouth. 30 minutes from Portsmouth.Winchester 20 minutes. On the A3090 Romsey by-pass just off the M27. Leave at junction 3 if coming from the north and east or junction 2 if travelling from the west.
Opening Times: 10:00am - 5:00pm
(closes 4:00pm on Sunday)
Adults £7.50 | Seniors £6.50
Kids FREE | Dogs on leads welcome
Broadlands Pk, Romsey, SO51 9ZD
Or enter your postcode below for directions
LIST OF EXHIBITORS
Buy FASTTRACK or CAMPING tickets here >
Come and see all the latest designs and layouts from all the local dealers in the South. On display will be all the latest models in touring caravans from Bailey, Elddis, Lunar, Swift, Sprite and Coachman. There will also be many dealers exhibiting a range of new motorhomes from Autotrail, Pilote, Adria, Elddis, Rimor, Wildax and many more. If new is not for you, then you will also be able to see lots of pre-loved caravans and motorhomes on display, there will be something to suit everyone’s budget.
There will also be companies who will be displaying their latest designs and layouts in campervan conversions such as South Coast Camper Conversions, Brakes, Buy a Camper and Mal V-W.
Also on display will be many companies selling accessories from electric bikes and awnings to everything else you need to get you on the road.
Camping is available at this show! Campers get FREE entry to the show and evening entertainment.
We have everything from Large Motorhomes to Electric Bikes and everything else in between.
Camping at the Broadlands Estate Event
Things to do in Romsey
The little market town of Romsey features a rare and intact medieval hall house that was part of Romsey Abbey (circa 1120 AD,) and which today serves as the centre for Anglican worship and civic events.
The Sir Harold Hillier Gardens
Famous the world over. Among its outstanding features are the splendour of the seasonal planting displays set in 180 acres.
King John’s House & Heritage Centre
The history of the site of King John's House's gardens can be traced back to the late 1530s when King Henry VIII dissolved the monasteries. Then, King John's House and the surrounding land belonged to the Romsey Benedictine nunnery. Now, this area has been transformed into a series of beautiful gardens by a group of dedicated volunteers, who have created a welcoming oasis in the middle of town. Pre-18th-Century plants flourish in the main garden, along with a Victorian terrace and a fountain courtyard. Located in one of Romsey's oldest thoroughfares, Romsey Heritage Centre encompasses three buildings that contain 750 years of history.
Camping facilities at this show include:
Toilets / Disabled toilets
Chemical waste disposal points
Grass pitches only
Disabled pitches are for badge holders only and are only available for advanced bookings on request. Please bring your disabled badge with you.
Please be advised that there is no electric hook-up, but you are more than welcome to bring a small generator with you.
Book your Camping here
Come and join us in the entertainments marquee each night from 7-30pm, the bar will be open and the entertainment will start at 8pm.
Evening Entertainment - Coming soon
Booking Terms & Conditions
- Cost includes up to 4 nights where you have the additional option of a full 7 day stay.
- Additional weekend adults are £15 per person
- For up to 4 night stays: Thursday from 12pm or Friday and Saturday from 9am until 6pm. If you are planning to arrive outside of these times, you must arrange this with Apple Tree Exhibitions on 01805 603943
- For 7 night Stays: For guests staying for the whole week at Broadlands, Romsey Event :- Arrive on Monday from 1pm and check out by the following Monday 11am
- Accompanied children under the age of 14 are free
- All monies must be paid in advance unless prior agreement with the organiser's has been made
- All tickets are non-refundable and non-exchangeable
- Evening entertainment is on Friday and Saturday nights and is also included in the weekend camping fee.
- There is no restriction on unit size.
- If you have not pre-booked weekend camping, we cannot guarantee availability of space.
Featured exhibitors coming soon
Exhibitions & Shows
Best Viewed Flipped
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 01805 603943
Phone: 01805 603943
Exhibitions & Shows