27th - 29th September 2019
Come and stay and enjoy 2 nights of fantastic live entertainment, a licensed bar and a variety of food options. Don't forget, your day ticket price is included if you're staying with us! Or you can visit us for the day.
Take a look at over 500 new and used caravans and motorhomes from all your local and regional dealers from across the South of England.
The ancient and prosperous market town of Romsey sits on the banks of the River Test, one of the finest trout and salmon rivers in Europe.
Medieval streets cluster around the magnificent Norman Abbey which dominates the town and plays host to an extensive musical programme each year. The Abbey is the largest parish church in Hampshire and can trace its origins back to 907AD.
Broadlands is open to the public during July and August and hosts a range of craft shows, concerts and events throughout the year (including our very own Caravan and Motorhome show twice a year!)
A S Bikes
Brakes Motor Company
Buy A Camper
Camper Life UK
Camping & Caravanning Club
Caravan & Motorhome Solutions
Conservatory Conservation Ltd
Country Seats UK
DN Pet Supplies
Falcon Technical Ltd
It’s a Gift
G & S Products
G – Leisure
G B Motorhome Tours
Hill View Awnings
Holiday Resort Unity
M B Campers
Mal – VW
Meridian Motorhomes & Caravans
Motorhome Dealer Group
Olly Motorcaravan Specialist
P & P Campers
Pans & Co
Rug Shack, The
Sail & Trail
Sleep Master Therapy
South Coast Camper Conversions
Ququq Camping box
South Coast Caravans
Southern Motor Security
Spoilt for Choice
Transcool Leisure Ltd
Vehicle Refinishing Company, The
Wind Art UK Ltd
Working for Wildlife
World of Motorhomes
Zen Experiential Ltd
How to get here
Where is Broadlands Romsey: Broadlands is just outside Southampton. 35 minutes from Bournemouth. 30 minutes from Portsmouth. Winchester 20 minutes. On the A3090 Romsey by-pass just off the M27. Leave at junction 3 if coming from the north and east or junction 2 if travelling from the west.
Opening Times: 10:00am - 5:00pm
(closes 4:00pm on Sunday)
Adults £7.50 | Seniors £6.50
Kids FREE | Dogs on leads welcome
Broadlands Pk, Romsey, SO51 9ZD
Get your tickets for this show.
Remember: Campers get FREE day access and evening entertainment within your camping ticket price!
27th - 29th Sep 2019
Booking Terms & Conditions
- Cost – up to 4 nights £54.00.
- Additional weekend adults are £15 per person
- For up to 4 night stays: Thursday from 12pm or Friday and Saturday from 9am until 6pm. If you are planning to arrive outside of these times, you must arrange this with Apple Tree Exhibitions on 01805 603943
- Accompanied children under the age of 14 are free
- All monies must be paid in advance unless prior agreement with the organiser's has been made
- All tickets are non-refundable and non-exchangeable
- Evening entertainment is on Friday and Saturday nights and is also included in the weekend camping fee.
- There is no restriction on unit size.
- If you have not pre-booked weekend camping, we cannot guarantee availability of space.
Camping facilities at this show include:
Toilets / Disabled toilets
Chemical waste disposal points
Grass pitches only
Disabled pitches are for badge holders only and are only available for advanced bookings on request.
Please bring your disabled badge with you.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Phone: 01805 603943