26th - 28th June 2020
Come and stay and enjoy 3 nights of fantastic live entertainment, a licensed bar and a variety of food options. Don't forget, your day ticket price is included if you're staying with us! You can see who we have for evening entertainment here. We also have an onsite shop selling selected items. New for year, Campers can stay for up to 9 nights and are invited to a FREE race day on Tuesday 30th June.
Take a look at over 350 new and used caravans and motorhomes from all your local and regional dealers.
The town sits proudly on the River Avon which flows through the middle of town, once a key factor as trade route and enhanced by linking with the British Waterways Canal network for the Midlands, the River is now used mainly for leisure activities. The focal point for many on the River Avon is the facade of The Royal Shakespeare Theatre.
William Shakespeare's significance to the town can be found in his families' houses, three of which are situated within easy walking distance within town, the other two situated slightly out of town with easy access.
How to get here
Where is Stratford Racecourse: Stratford Racecourse is situated off the B439 Evesham Road out of Straftord-on-Avon. For satellite navigation our postcode is CV37 9SE.
Opening Times: 10:00am - 5:00pm
(closes 4:00pm on Sunday)
Adults £7.50 | Seniors £6.50
Kids FREE | Dogs on leads welcome
Luddington Rd, Stratford-upon-Avon
Remember: Campers get FREE day access and evening entertainment within your camping ticket price!
26th - 28th June 2020
Booking Terms & Conditions
- Cost – £15 per night per unit based on 2 x Adults - Min 2 nights
- Additional adults are £15 per person for the whole stay
- For 9 night stays : For guests staying for the whole 9 nights :- Arrive on Monday 22nd June from 12 noon and check-out by the Wednesday 1st July by 11am. PLEASE NOTE: NO ARRIVALS AFTER 12 NOON SAT 27TH JUNE.
- Your Free race day tickets is for Tuesday 30th June
- Accompanied children under the age of 14 are free
- All monies must be paid in advance unless prior agreement with the organiser's has been made
- All tickets are non-refundable and non-exchangeable
- Evening entertainment is on Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights and is also included in the camping fee
- There is no restriction on unit size
- If you have not pre-booked camping, we cannot guarantee availability of space
Camping facilities at this show include:
Showers, Toilets / Disabled toilets are available in the main building
Chemical waste disposal points
Grass pitches only
Disabled pitches are for badge holders only and are only available for advanced bookings on request.
Please bring your disabled badge with you.
Email: email@example.com | Phone: 01805 603943