26th - 28th April 2024
Come and join us and take a look at new and used motorhomes, campervans & caravans from all your local and regional dealers. You can stay and enjoy up to 5 nights camping and enjoy 3 nights of fantastic live entertainment, a licensed bar and a variety of food options. Don't forget, your day ticket price is included if you're staying with us!
Camping starts from Wednesday 24th April until Monday 29th April.
For day visitors, the show starts on Friday 26th April until Sunday 28th April.
The town sits proudly on the River Avon which flows through the middle of town, once a key factor as trade route and enhanced by linking with the British Waterways Canal network for the Midlands, the River is now used mainly for leisure activities. The focal point for many on the River Avon is the facade of The Royal Shakespeare Theatre.
William Shakespeare's significance to the town can be found in his families' houses, three of which are situated within easy walking distance within town, the other two situated slightly out of town with easy access.
How to get here
Where is Stratford Racecourse: Stratford Racecourse is situated off the B439 Evesham Road out of Straftord-on-Avon. For satellite navigation our postcode is CV37 9SE.
Opening Times: 10:00am - 5:00pm
(closes 4:00pm on Sunday)
Adults £5.00 | Kids FREE | Dogs on leads welcome
Luddington Rd, Stratford-upon-Avon
26th- 28th April 2024
Camping Booking Terms & Conditions
Camping facilities at this show include:
- Toilets / Disabled toilets
- Chemical waste disposal points
- Drinking water
- Showers on-site
- Grass pitches only
- Disabled pitches are for badge holders only and are only available for advanced bookings on request. Please bring your disabled badge with you.
Please be advised that there is no electric hook-up but you are more than welcome to bring a small generator with you.
Booking Terms & Conditions
MIN 2 NIGHT STAY - LATEST CHECK IN IS SATURDAY 27TH APRIL 2024. Cost – up to 5 nights £100. Accompanied children under the age of 14 are free, additional adults are £15 per person for the duration of your stay
- Stay 5 nights = £100
- Stay 4 nights = £80
Stay 3 nights = £60
Stay 2 nights = £40
2. All monies must be paid in advance unless prior agreement with the organiser's has been made
3. All tickets are non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
4. Check-in times 10am until 6pm
5. Evening entertainment is on Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights and is also included in the camping fee
6. There is no restriction on unit size
7. If you have not pre-booked camping, we cannot guarantee availability of space
Campers get FREE day access and evening entertainment within your camping ticket price!
Email: email@example.com | Phone: 01805 603943