Royal Cornwall Showground
28th - 30th June 2024
Come and join us and take a look at new and used motorhomes, campervans & caravans from all your local and regional dealers. You can stay and enjoy up to 5 nights camping and enjoy 3 nights of fantastic live entertainment, a licensed bar and a variety of food options. Don't forget, your day ticket price is included if you're staying with us!
Camping starts from Wednesday 26th June until Monday 1st July.
For day visitors, the show starts on Friday 28th June until Sunday 30th June 2024
Cornwall presents a wealth of activities waiting to be explored. Embark on exhilarating water sports, delve into the stories of historical landmarks, and meander through charming gardens. Indulge in relaxation upon sandy beaches, create lasting memories at family-oriented attractions, and partake in guided tours unveiling Cornwall's hidden treasures. The possibilities are abundant, promising an enriching and memorable experience for all who venture here.
How to get here
Where is Royal Cornwall Events Centre: The Royal Cornwall Events Centre is located just outside Wadebridge on the A39, with easy access from the A30. Postcode PL27 7JE
Opening Times: 10:00am - 5:00pm
(closes 4:00pm on Sunday)
Adults £5.00 | Kids FREE | Dogs on leads welcome
Royal Cornwall Events Centre
Whitecross, Wadebridge PL27 7JE
28th- 30th June 2024
Camping Booking Terms & Conditions
Camping facilities at this show include:
- Toilets / Disabled toilets
- Chemical waste disposal points
- Drinking water
- Showers on-site
- Grass pitches only
- Disabled pitches are for badge holders only and are only available for advanced bookings on request. Please bring your disabled badge with you.
Please be advised that there is no electric hook-up but you are more than welcome to bring a small generator with you.
Booking Terms & Conditions
MIN 2 NIGHT STAY - LATEST CHECK IN IS SATURDAY 27TH JUNE 2024. Cost – up to 5 nights £100. Accompanied children under the age of 14 are free, additional adults are £15 per person for the duration of your stay
- Stay 5 nights = £100
- Stay 4 nights = £80
Stay 3 nights = £60
Stay 2 nights = £40
2. All monies must be paid in advance unless prior agreement with the organiser's has been made
3. All tickets are non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
4. Check-in times 10am until 6pm
5. Evening entertainment is on Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights and is also included in the camping fee
6. There is no restriction on unit size
7. If you have not pre-booked camping, we cannot guarantee availability of space
Campers get FREE day access and evening entertainment within your camping ticket price!
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Phone: 01805 603943