April 12th - 14th 2024
Join us at Westpoint Exeter for a day of all things motorhome, campervan & caravan. The show is held both in the main indoor arena and across the grounds. Catering, hot drinks and food options are available. Easy access to the site and free parking included.
Take a look at the huge range of both new and used motorhomes, campervans & caravans from all your local and regional dealers from across the South West of England.
Camping starts from Thursday 11th April until Monday 15th April. FREE two nights evening entertainment. PRE-BOOKING ONLY FOR CAMPERS.
For day visitors, the show starts on Friday 12th April until Sunday 14th April.
Day tickets available - On-line.
In Exeter we love the outdoors. The city's location in the heart of Devon, surrounded by miles of countryside and close to the World Heritage Jurassic Coast, means there are plenty of opportunities for adventure. This is the perfect place to try a new activity, or simply enjoy the stunning scenery.
When it comes to culture Exeter is renowned in the south west for its independent arts scene. It is also firmly on the map as a destination for sporting events and music. A good mix of independent venues such as the Exeter Phoenix, and large venues such as nearby Powderham Castle play host to a packed calendar of events throughout the year.
How to get here
Where is Westpoint: Just come off at junction 30 of the M5 and follow the signs (about 2 miles). Westpoint Arena is about 40 minutes from Plymouth. Less than an hour from Bristol. For satellite navigation please use EX5 1DJ or Oil Mill Lane (this road is opposite the main entrance).
Opening Times: 10:00am - 5:00pm
(closes 3:30pm on Sunday)
Adults £7.00 cash on the gate
Kids FREE | Dogs on leads welcome
Westpoint Centre (Devon) Ltd,
Clyst St Mary, Exeter, EX5 1DJ
Get your tickets for this show on the gate
Apr 12th - 14th 2024
Campers get FREE day access and evening entertainment within your camping ticket price!
Camping Booking Terms & Conditions
Camping facilities at this show include:
- Toilets / Disabled toilets
- Chemical waste disposal points
- Drinking water
- Showers on-site
Please be advised that there is no electric hook-up but you are more than welcome to bring a small generator with you
Booking Terms & Conditions
1. MIN 2 NIGHT STAY - LATEST CHECK IN IS SATURDAY 13TH APRIL 2024. Cost – up to 4 nights £80. Accompanied children under the age of 14 are free, additional adults are £15 per person for the duration of your stay
- Stay 4 nights = £80
Stay 3 nights = £60
Stay 2 nights = £40
2. All monies must be paid in advance unless prior agreement with the organiser's has been made
3. All tickets are non-refundable and non-exchangeable
4. Check-in times 10am until 6pm
5. Evening entertainment is on Friday and Saturday nights and is also included in the camping fee
6. There is no restriction on unit size
7. PLEASE NOTE - PRE-BOOKING ONLY
Spencer J as Buddy Holly
Friday 12th April
Mike Leigh as Neil Diamond
Saturday 13th April
Email: email@example.com | Phone: 01805 603943